1) Tarte Beauty & the Box Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Box in Brewed Awakening - Are you ecstatic or wearied to find me with yet another Beauty and the Beast reference? The fact of it is, I was looking for brown eye shadows. The big palette that came with my holiday set has plenty of colors, but no browns. Since I have brown eyes and hair, brown shadow is a basic for me. This set has four shades; the second lightest is gloriously warm and the darkest is only barely dark brown. Just what I was looking for, plus a pretty box.
2) Sherlock Holmes books - A thrift store find, these two volumes are possibly from 1930. In any case, they add a nice touch to my piles of books.
3) Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES Amazonian Clay Waterproof Liner in Onyx - I use a pencil liner below my eye, a liquid one on top. It took me forever to switch to Tarte for the pencil. Now that I have, I'm impressed: this is long-lasting and very dark. If your eyes are at all light or you want a softer look, go with a different shade. My eyes, though, are quite dark, so I'm fine with the color.
4) The E Ticket magazines - Oh, Disney. I found a pile of these at an antique store. Though I wish I could have gotten all of them, I was happy enough to get two. They're only about my age right now, but already they're a little bit of history that's only going to get cooler with time.
5) Tarte EmphasEYES For Brows High Definition Eyebrow Pencil - I ogled this pencil for a while, then let myself get it last month for graduation. It really helps fix minor "errors" in your brow shape.
6) Stone Dinosaur - This one's another little gift from Santa Fe, knowing my fondness for dinosaurs. It hangs around by my jewelry these days.
7) Metal Bracelet - These next three are thrift store finds. The bracelet has a girly pattern reminiscent of Lothlorien.
8) Metal Ring - I'm crazy, I know, but I like this kind of ring. It's twisty and simple and good and tarnished.
9) Fossil Pendant - Ha, ha. Ha, ha. It looks like someone made this especially for me. I'm wearing it today.
10) Talenti Argentine Caramel Gelato - Ice cream isn't my favorite, but this, this is amazing. It's smooth and creamy (because it's gelato, right?) and tastes just like fresh, soft caramel. An elegant summer dessert.